Sheri's Service

Sheri's Service

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm still here.....

Well summer is in full swing! Aubrey is doing a great job with Bryce and Alyssa. Lots of time at Slidewaters and the beach down at Mill Bay. I've been up to Lucerne (one of Sheri and my favorite places) a lot...13 days....a little part of me meets her up there every time I go. It has been two months since Sheri passed. Every morning is still hard, every night is harder. It is not an easy thing, but I'm getting through. I know there is something good out there for me and Bryce and Alyssa...we just have to wade through this really muddy section. It might take a while.

Thanks all for caring, and continuing to keep us in your prayers...we feel them. We are off to Silverwood in Idaho for a few days.....

Keep Looking Up

Brett

1 comment:

Mo said...

Thank you for keeping us in the loop - some of us don't know you, but wish we could pick you up every step you walk. Unfortunately, that isn't in HIS plan, but prayers, hopes and well, more prayers coming your way ARE in his plan!