Sheri's Service

Sheri's Service

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Scan Report

We saw our radiologist for a progress report today. The tumors have shrunk! That is good news. They are about 1/2 to 1/3rd the size they were originally. He said the radiation is continuing to work. As the cells try to reproduce they die at that point because of the radiation. I will also be starting chemo therapy on the 27th of this month again. It will be an oral chemo so I won't need to go to Wenatchee for it. This will be a double dose of what I had during radiation for five days and then I'll get 3 weeks off. This will continue for a minimum of four months.

We will also continue the Herceptin treatments as normal. These will need to be done in Wenatchee.

We are very thankful that God is answering prayer. We are continuing to trust Him. This is the best Christmas present He could have given to me and to our family. Yeah God!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

During this special time of year we give thanks for Jesus' birth. This news makes us thankful for this and so much more, our family, friends, doctors, health, home, church, jobs, and on and on.

Thank you for walking along this journey with us. Merry Christmas!

Looking up and leaning on Jesus,

Sheri

4 comments:

Grammy Rae said...

What a great Christmas present for you and us all. Happy Holidays.

K said...

Merry Christmas LaMar Family. Thank you for sharing your news. You are in are prayers for strength and HEALING.

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Love,
The Kirbys

Unknown said...

I truly wish I could convey my emotions of this good news! It has just dawned on me that gospel means good news! I know Jesus is the bringer of this happy report and this is the best Christmas gift I could receive this year! Enjoy a lovely Christmas with your family!
hugs,
Michelle

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing your good news - Merry Christmas and a very blessed 2009